Unique Original Music Tutorials
Music, An Easy Language To Learn
An 80 page book for AUD$20 [digital version] including postage and a FREE Cd of original music used in the book.
Whatever musical instrument you are learning, you will find the manner in which the theory of music is presented in this series, and this initial book, easily understood and easy to apply. It is not subjected to "grades" that are the usual standard but music is presented from the foundation upwards in a flowing manner that is easily followed.
For someone who knows nothing about music, this book would be a valuable aid. One is introduced to learning to read music step by step and the explanations come across clear and simple.
- Pam F.
With conventional music tutoring I was losing my ability to "play by ear" but with Lyle's style of teaching I learned so much about music theory without losing that natural ability and the additional knowledge helped me become a better piano player, able to learn new pieces and play alongside other musicians more quickly and easier.
- Chey R.
1. The Notes in Music and what they represent
2. The Notes on the basic Keyboard
3. The Notes written on the Musical Staff
4. An Introduction to Intervals
5. The Time Signature
6. The Timing of the Notes
7. The Timing of the Rests
8. The Scale and the Basic Chord; Part One
9. The Major Scale
10. The Key Signature; also Sharps, Flats and Accidentals on the Musical Staff
11. The Basic Chord; Part Two
12. The Minor Scale and Chords
13. Augmented, Diminished and Extended Chords
14. Symbols on the Music Manuscript
15. Answers to some Exercise Questions